Welcome to my Blog


In July of 2009 I found myself weighing almost as much as I did when I was 9 months pregnant with my first child 12 years earlier. After spending my whole life "skinny" I the weight was no longer coming off easy. A friend introduced me to Isagenix. I tried the 9-day cleanse and lost 7 pounds. I then completed the 30-day cleanse (after a brief vacation in Disney World) and lost 11 more pounds. Isagenix easily helped me reach my goal. In addition to the weight loss I gained energy back that I forgot I had. I look and feel younger. I now continue to use the Isagenix products not only to maintain my weight but because I truly believe that they are keeping me healthy and young. The best part is to this date, the extra weight has not returned.

I have compiled this blog to give you information about the different Isagenix products. Whether you goal is weightloss or you just want to do something awesome and healthy for yourself Isagenix has products to meet your needs. Please
contact me for additional information. I would love to get you started on your way to a healthier YOU.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Isalean Shake: A satisfying and delicious meal replacement shake

You’ll love each sip of our smooth IsaLean shake. This deliciously complete meal replacement contains 23 grams of the highest quality New Zealand whey and casein protein from grass-fed cows with no added hormones or antibiotics, as well as filling fiber, calcium and vitamins to support your body’s vital functions. This perfectly balanced shake also contains Ionic Alfalfa™, our proprietary blend of 70 super-charged minerals, trace minerals and alfalfa juice. Active enzymes in each serving helps maximize the absorption of key nutrients.

IsaLean Shakes are an important part of your Isagenix Cleansing and Fat Burning System and may help you slim down, while preserving and building lean muscle mass.*

Benefits:
-May support your body in burning fat*
-May support increased energy*
-Highest quality of amino acids
-Exclusive source of whey and casein protein
-Supports digestive health*
-Low lactose
-Zero trans fats
-No artificial flavors
-Gluten-Free
-Wheat-Free

Flavors: Natural Creamy Chocolate & Natural Creamy Vanilla

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

What makes Isagenix different? Click hear to find out!