Welcome to my Blog


In July of 2009 I found myself weighing almost as much as I did when I was 9 months pregnant with my first child 12 years earlier. After spending my whole life "skinny" I the weight was no longer coming off easy. A friend introduced me to Isagenix. I tried the 9-day cleanse and lost 7 pounds. I then completed the 30-day cleanse (after a brief vacation in Disney World) and lost 11 more pounds. Isagenix easily helped me reach my goal. In addition to the weight loss I gained energy back that I forgot I had. I look and feel younger. I now continue to use the Isagenix products not only to maintain my weight but because I truly believe that they are keeping me healthy and young. The best part is to this date, the extra weight has not returned.

I have compiled this blog to give you information about the different Isagenix products. Whether you goal is weightloss or you just want to do something awesome and healthy for yourself Isagenix has products to meet your needs. Please
contact me for additional information. I would love to get you started on your way to a healthier YOU.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Traditional Diet vs. Cleansing

One of the ways the liver deals with impurities is to increase body fat to enfold these impurities to protect the body from their influence. Diets are not successful for long term weight loss because they don’t address the need to cleanse the body of impurities.

Traditional Diet:Fat stored to protect from impuritiesSmaller body means increased percentage of impuritiesBody senses increased level of impurities and goes into emergency fat production - REBOUND!Fat stored to protect from impurities .

Cleansing:Shed Pounds Without The Rebound and Help Build Lean Muscle at the Same Time !Cleansing is a safe, healthy, and natural way to achieve a healthier, leaner body.Impurities are released, so body sheds fat Better overall health with less fat and more lean muscle.

If your weight is a challenge ~ ISAGENIX is your answer.
• Cleanses your body of impurities . . . releases stubborn fat
• Helps build lean muscle
• Replenishes the body with high quality nutrients
• Creates an environment for wellness
• FAST, safe, weight loss
• Increases energy and vitality
• Promotes beautiful skin, hair, and nails
• Endorsed by Medical Doctors
• Easy to follow program
• Cleansing Drink consisting of Aloe Vera juice, 70 + Ionic minerals, herbal tea extracts, and other botanicals that feed the system ~ not starve it.
• Natural Accelerator Capsules that are Ephedra-free, Ma Huang-free, yet complete with ingredients that facilitate RAPID Fat Loss and promote Energy.
• Isagenix Snacks that help balance your blood sugar through a perfect blend of protein, essential fats, and complex carbohydrates.
• IsaLean Shakes containing a unique, low-lactose, whey protein blend with amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Promotes muscle density and suppresses appetite and cravings.
• 400 – 600 calories of healthy food