Welcome to my Blog


In July of 2009 I found myself weighing almost as much as I did when I was 9 months pregnant with my first child 12 years earlier. After spending my whole life "skinny" I the weight was no longer coming off easy. A friend introduced me to Isagenix. I tried the 9-day cleanse and lost 7 pounds. I then completed the 30-day cleanse (after a brief vacation in Disney World) and lost 11 more pounds. Isagenix easily helped me reach my goal. In addition to the weight loss I gained energy back that I forgot I had. I look and feel younger. I now continue to use the Isagenix products not only to maintain my weight but because I truly believe that they are keeping me healthy and young. The best part is to this date, the extra weight has not returned.

I have compiled this blog to give you information about the different Isagenix products. Whether you goal is weightloss or you just want to do something awesome and healthy for yourself Isagenix has products to meet your needs. Please
contact me for additional information. I would love to get you started on your way to a healthier YOU.

Monday, December 14, 2009

FAQ: IsaLean Shakes

What makes IsaLean Shakes unique?
IsaLean Shakes contain superior nutrition compared to other meal replacement shakes on the market. IsaLean Shakes contain exclusively sourced IsaPro® Complex, the highest quality whey protein concentrate and casein protein from the world’s largest dairy group in New Zealand, whose standards exceed the USDA organic standards. The cows are pasture-fed and not treated with hormones or antibiotics. The protein in our shakes is extracted from the milk using a proprietary technology that no other company in the world can mimic. As a result, IsaLean Shakes contain lower lactose levels and a superior amino acid profile. IsaLean Shakes also contain Ionic Alfalfa™—our proprietary blend of supercharged rare Earth minerals to keep the body running at peak performance.

Why are IsaLean Shakes so important for the body?
IsaLean Shakes provide balanced nutrients to maximize nutrition while minimizing caloric intake for safe weight loss and effective weight management. Our exclusive shakes also have added enzymes to break down the carbohydrates, proteins and fats for maximum absorption of key nutrients.

How do IsaLean Shakes support Nutritional Cleansing?
Protein is an important nutrient needed by everyone on a daily basis. It is made up of essential and non-essential amino acids, which are the “building blocks” for healthy bodies. Our high quality whey protein concentrate contains a superior amino acid profile for optimum health and wellness. Protein has a number of different roles in the body including the following:

• Repair body cells
• Build and repair muscles and bones
• Provide a source of energy
• Curb cravings
• Control many of the important processes in the body related to metabolism

What can I add to my IsaLean Shakes?
Our delicious shakes are perfect enjoyed just as they are. However, they are also extremely versatile and can be mixed with other great Isagenix products. For extra nutrition, add a scoop of IsaFruits®, Isagenix Greens!™, Want More Energy?®, IsaPro, Isagenix FiberPro™ or a half of an Oatmeal Berry SlimCake. You can add fresh fruit to your shake.