Welcome to my Blog


In July of 2009 I found myself weighing almost as much as I did when I was 9 months pregnant with my first child 12 years earlier. After spending my whole life "skinny" I the weight was no longer coming off easy. A friend introduced me to Isagenix. I tried the 9-day cleanse and lost 7 pounds. I then completed the 30-day cleanse (after a brief vacation in Disney World) and lost 11 more pounds. Isagenix easily helped me reach my goal. In addition to the weight loss I gained energy back that I forgot I had. I look and feel younger. I now continue to use the Isagenix products not only to maintain my weight but because I truly believe that they are keeping me healthy and young. The best part is to this date, the extra weight has not returned.

I have compiled this blog to give you information about the different Isagenix products. Whether you goal is weightloss or you just want to do something awesome and healthy for yourself Isagenix has products to meet your needs. Please
contact me for additional information. I would love to get you started on your way to a healthier YOU.

Friday, December 11, 2009

IsaGreens: Powerful Health and Cleanse Support in Newly Reformulated Isagenix Greens!™

Nutrient-rich plants aren’t all you’ll find in Isagenix Greens!™, you’ll also find a balanced formula of specific herbs, vegetables and more to boost overall health* and enhance the health benefits of Nutritional Cleansing!

Now with more antioxidants (we’ve added Vitamin E and three forms of Vitamin C) to fortify immune health, but you’ll also find prebiotics that feed intestinal flora to promote a healthier digestive system. A strong digestive system creates a cleaner internal environment that allows vibrant good health and energy to flourish.

If you want optimal health, add Isagenix Greens!™ to your Nutritional Cleansing lifestyle. Now in a great-tasting tropical flavor!

Take one tablespoon up to two times daily. 30 servings per canister.

You may experience:
Unstoppable energy*
Greater focus*
Increased vitality
More effective cleansing
Greater overall health*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Isagenix® products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.